2023 Rough Questions
Two overarching questions:
• How can we reason about notations/interfaces/editors? So that:
◦ We can construct correct interfaces
◦ We can distill what we are trying to say into more direct representations
◦ We can explore the consequences of what we are trying to say more directly
• How can we construct more direct analogies for computation?
01/30/2023, 12:17 AM
I like these, do you have a notion for correctness here? I’m overwhelmingly in favour of improving our ability to reason about interfaces, notations, representations, etc.