I collected some of these here https://csed.substack.com/p/the-best-online-interactive-learning
, including executeprogram and flexbox froggy (❤️ )
Others worth a look:
• Cant Unsee
- Game for building design intuition by choosing the better of two side-by-side designs.
• CSS Diner
- Learn CSS Selectors interactively, by using them to select food from plates.
• Method of Action
- Five different interactive design games. My favorites are Type Method
, and Boolean Method
, but maybe the Bezier game
is more important if you’re actually a designer. I am not a designer, so I can’t tell!
• Vim Adventures
- Build muscle memory and intuition for how to get around in the Vim text editor by moving a character around in a game.
- Learn a significant portion of what might be the most important coding language in a few hours.
- From the same creator as SQLBolt, a terrific guided explanation of Regular Expressions, with lots of opportunities for practice.
• Git Immersion
- Guided tutorial through the fundamentals of Git, on your own machine.